Sharaz has over 25 years experience in banking; initially at JP Morgan (Vice President) in New York(floor trader). Sharaz then joined CSFB’s futures derivatives team, becoming a Director. He then joined MF Global the number 1 ranked institution in futures globally. Following that, Sharaz opened up a business for FTSE 100 company (ICAP) in Dubai, he is currently Senior Executive Officer for EDF Man Dubai managing a multi-million dollar business focusing on financial derivatives.
Sharaz has extensive experience in recruitment within banking, having given seminars to large audiences. He has devised and delivered a 10-week workshop series “introduction financial markets”. Sharaz is well respected and for a period of time was one of the most prominent names in his field globally. Over the last 10 years, he has been active in mentoring employees and furthering their career development.
Areas of Expertise
- Investment banking
- Fixed income, trading and sales
- Performance management
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Series 30/32 Managerial Representative Chicago Futures Trading Commission (CFTC)
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) Representative
- Leadership training programme (Princeton University)
- MBA in Finance (Columbia University, New York)
- BA (Hons) Economics and Politics (Essex University)