Sean is well known for his innovative experiential and transformational coaching and facilitation approaches, which bring clarity, awareness and developmental steps to achieve effective results, as well as outstanding and sustainable success. His extensive Drama/Theatre-in-Education and NLP background has given him a unique edge. Sean is passionate about his learning and development partnership with teams and individuals. He has been engaged with corporate learning and development work since 1999 in Asia and beyond.
Having more than 20 years of corporate experience in media industry, including 15 years in entrepreneurship. His experience goes from frontline TV presenting and radio broadcasting to programming control, company management and business development roles. In combining his know how in psychometric assessments, Neuro- Linguistic Programming and coaching techniques, he takes pride in championing individuals and teams over personal and leadership advancement.
Areas of Expertise
- Behavior Change in Achieving Personal and/or Business Goals
- Creating Optimal Environment for High Performance
- Intrapersonal and Interpersonal Communication
- Presentation Skills
- Performance Management, e.g. Coaching & Feedback skills
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Master in Education Studies (Drama-in-Education)
- Executive Diploma in Business Management
- Neuro Linguistic Programming Master Coach & Trainer
- MBTI™ Certified Practitioner
- Lumina Learning Certified Practitioner ®
- Harrison Assessment Practitioner