Rayann is an experienced stage actor, director, educator and role player. Educated in Australia and Singapore, Rayann holds a BA Hons Acting from LASALLE College of the Arts. Before moving full time into the arts Rayann pursued a Law degree and worked in the corporate world spending time with Qantas, The Australian Taxation Office, and Telstra. She now primarily directs theatre with her company Skinned Knee Productions.
Working for clients in primarily Singapore and Australia as well as the wider SEA region, she has an established track record of corporate role play in areas including coaching, performance management, leadership and influencing skills and personal branding. She is well versed in forum theatre, scripted role play, scenario based role play and bespoke role play, along with small group facilitation. She has worked for major banks, oil companies, law firms and the West Australian police force amongst others.
Areas of Expertise
- Leadership development
- Communication and presentation
- Feedback skills • Influencing Up
- Performance management skills
- Currently undertaking a Masters of Arts Pedagogy and Practice at LASALLE College of the Arts Singapore.
- BA Hons Acting LASALLE College of the Arts.