Experience & Calibre
Influencing & Negotiating
Sales & Customer Experience
Impromptu Ltd and Floating Harbour Films have been collaborating for many years making the highest quality films for live and remote learning and development programmes.
We provide a complete solution from initial consultation through to script writing, casting, shooting, editing and DVD authoring.
Projects to date have ranged from two camera set ups to capture one-to-one meetings to multi-camera broadcast quality shoots covering a range of locations and situations.
The benefits of using our service include:
- A product that reflects both your business environment and the specific learning objectives for your target audience.
- A resource that clearly demonstrates the impact of effective and ineffective behaviours.
- Confidence that both the content and end use of the product will have maximum impact.
Recent projects include:
- Digitised assets – film, audio recordings, WhatsApp messing, emails – to drive the learning within a business simulation for a major UK infrastructure owner.
- Multiple film assets for a major new management development e-learning platform for a global pharmaceutical company.
- A series of presenter led films for an e-learning platform on appraisals for a leading NHS Trust.
- A safety training film for a major oil and gas business.
- Customer service training for a leading high street bank.
- Coaching skills film for a top 20 law firm.
View some of our recent film projects:
Article by Steve Harvey, Associate Impromptu Not so long ago I was working with a senior manager who recounted a recent example of a meeting with a director from their business, not the person’s direct manager, but someone they had occasional...