Experience & Calibre
Influencing & Negotiating
Sales & Customer Experience
Impromptu Ltd and Floating Harbour Films have been collaborating for many years making the highest quality films for live and remote learning and development programmes.
We provide a complete solution from initial consultation through to script writing, casting, shooting, editing and DVD authoring.
Projects to date have ranged from two camera set ups to capture one-to-one meetings to multi-camera broadcast quality shoots covering a range of locations and situations.
The benefits of using our service include:
- A product that reflects both your business environment and the specific learning objectives for your target audience.
- A resource that clearly demonstrates the impact of effective and ineffective behaviours.
- Confidence that both the content and end use of the product will have maximum impact.
Recent projects include:
- Digitised assets – film, audio recordings, WhatsApp messing, emails – to drive the learning within a business simulation for a major UK infrastructure owner.
- Multiple film assets for a major new management development e-learning platform for a global pharmaceutical company.
- A series of presenter led films for an e-learning platform on appraisals for a leading NHS Trust.
- A safety training film for a major oil and gas business.
- Customer service training for a leading high street bank.
- Coaching skills film for a top 20 law firm.
View some of our recent film projects:
Article by Steve Harvey, Associate Impromptu "The truth is rarely pure and never simple." Oscar Wilde We all do it, don't we? Avoid tricky conversations. We evade them altogether, or we come at them from such oblique angles that we miss the...