Ms Jocelyne Zucco
Jocelyne is an award winning actor, with over 30 years in the business of show, 25 years as a corporate coach and role-player and 13 years as a sought after facilitator in the world of Leadership Communication. She continues to lead group training and provide one-on-one coaching to clients in both French and English, working in the private and public sectors.
Jocelyne has helped organizations develop their talent and has earned a reputation for supporting leaders to authentically grow and be recognized by their organization as strong and confident leaders. Drawing on her years of corporate coaching and roleplaying Jocelyne helps clients achieve a polished and confident authentic leadership presence.
As a coach and facilitator Jocelyne sees her role as one to inspire people to believe in themselves and their ability to become influential leaders, be it working with them in a two day seminar, a lunch and learn or a keynote address. Jocelyne often tells her participants to view her as the sunshine through the clouds.
Areas of Expertise
- Scripting and structuring persuasive communications
- Crafting of a clear and audience-centered message
- The use of strong confident language to bring ideas to life
- Speaking from a place of conviction
- Crafting of vision
- Discovering the power of your voice
- Leadership Training
- Delivering Feedback
- Improvised and scripted role play
- B.A. from the University of Western Ontario (London, Ontario, Canada)
- Winner of the Canadian Comedy award for Outstanding performance in a feature film for her role of Nicole in the movie “Funkytown”