Mr Madhav Vasantha
Madhav has over 10 years experience of working in the corporate sector having worked as a project/programme manager in the IT industry for a leading financial services company. He has over 5 years of experience working as a role-player, facilitator and trainer and has completed a facilitation and role-play training course from Institute of Leadership & Management. Some clients Madhav has worked with include: Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank, Barclays, Vodafone, Withers, Unilever, CPM, JTI, Department of Justice, Dropbox, Equiniti, Sainsbury’s, Investec, NHS and BBC amongst others.
Madhav has worked on a range of courses covering subjects such as management development, leadership, presentation skills , appraisal training, influencing and persuading, diversity & inclusion, unconscious bias, Sales and negotiation skills and sales.
Areas of Expertise
- 1-2-1 role plays (bespoke & pre-written)
- Forum Theatre
- Improv based learning
- Leadership development
- Communication & presentation skills
- Development and assessment centres
- Facilitation & Role-play skills – ILM
- Post graduate Diploma in acting – Drama Studio London
- Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Science) – B.M.S College of Engineering, Bangalore