George brings over 25 years of experience in executive management in the corporate, public and non-profit sectors to his work as a training consultant, role play actor, and facilitator. His skills and talents as an actor, comedian, and teacher of improvisation allow him to communicate effectively with program participants and trainees. Additionally, George has designed and executed training programs and informational seminars for a diverse array of audiences across a broad spectrum of topics and subject areas.
George has worked as a teacher of improvisation at the Players Workshop of Second City (Chicago) and the Upright Citizens Brigade (New York). He works as a role-play actor and facilitator for management training programs and has developed and presented numerous training programs (e.g. business processes and workflows, end-user training for database applications, employee on-boarding, orientation, etc.).
Areas of Expertise
- Performance management
- Communication and presentation skills
- Meetings management
- Team development
- Mission-driven leadership
- Non-profit board governance
- State University of NY at Geneseo: BA PSYCHOLOGY AND ANTHROPOLOGY
- The Foundation Center NY, NY- e.g. Non-profit Staff Management, Employment Law, Proposal Writing and Budgeting, Google Apps, Storytelling
- American Management Association NY, NY– e.g. Fundamentals of Finance and Accounting, Business Writing, Negotiating to Win
- Players Workshop of the Second City, Chicago, IL: Certificate: Improvisation