Eu Jin Hwang
Eu Jin is a professional actor and a member of an award-winning ensemble, most recently portraying The Baker in a four-star production of Stephen Sondheim’s “Into the Woods” at the 2017 Edinburgh Fringe Festival. Eu Jin is also a music and theatre producer, music arranger and conductor, dramaturg and published composer and lyricist. Eu Jin received his training at the prestigious Royal Conservatoire of Scotland.
Eu Jin combines this with 20 years of corporate working experience, most recently holding the position of General Manager in the world’s largest container ship operator and is sought after for his specialization in business process and optimization, customer consulting, sales management and sales coaching. Eu Jin is also a professional corporate role player. Since 2008, Eu Jin has been delivering and facilitating customized training for front line medical professionals in Singapore in the arena of high stakes interactions and difficult conversations with families. In recent years, Eu Jin has also become involved in developing training programs for a broader medical audience.
Areas of Expertise
- Medical roleplay (high-stakes interactions training and facilitation)
- Life coaching (dovetailing)
- Career mentoring
- Strategic Sales training and coaching
- Communication and presentation skills
- Performance Arts education (skills and inner health coaching)
- MA, Musical Theatre (Performance), Royal Conservatoire of Scotland