Impromptu Ltd and Floating Harbour Films have been collaborating for many years making the highest quality films for live and remote learning and development programmes.
We provide a complete solution from initial consultation through to script writing, casting, shooting, editing and DVD authoring.
Projects to date have ranged from two camera set ups to capture one-to-one meetings to multi-camera broadcast quality shoots covering a range of locations and situations.
The benefits of using our service include:
- A product that reflects both your business environment and the specific learning objectives for your target audience.
- A resource that clearly demonstrates the impact of effective and ineffective behaviours.
- Confidence that both the content and end use of the product will have maximum impact.
Recent projects include:
- A series of presenter led films for an e-learning platform on appraisals for a leading NHS Trust;
- A safety training film for a major oil and gas business;
- Customer service training for a leading high street bank;
- Coaching skills film for a top 20 law firm
I wake, snap from an uncertain dream that tugs hesitantly at memory. For a moment my doubts are quiet, mere echoes of yesterday’s events and of today’s anticipation...