Experience and Calibre
Impromptu was established in 1994 by Managing Director Connie Wiskin, and is led by a very experienced team of highly qualified learning specialists. The service we provide is bespoke to meet our clients’ needs but there is a common goal – to provide stimulating, innovative and meaningful role-play based training that achieves long-lasting results.
We believe that what sets us apart is the calibre of our people, the rigour of our approach and the quality of our work.
This is borne out by our client feedback, here are just some of the reasons why our clients value working with us.
- Our capacity to bring the elements of role play, business and learning together to a depth that is unparalleled
- We have a passion for adding value, combined with a determination to have a real impact on participants and our clients’ business
- The total professionalism and dedication of everyone on our team
- Our capacity to instil confidence in clients that we will deliver the highest quality solution
- We have very high capability in board level business role playing
- Our capacity to produce high level, complex written materials and business simulations
- We seek genuinely collaborative solutions with clients and focus on getting it right for the customer